Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Activity: Cardboard cooking

I haven't actually done this yet, but it is definitely on my to do list. And it would work perfectly with all of Mia's pots and pans and things she got for Christmas. Plus, it will save you $200 or more dollars on buying the same thing at ToysRUs. Here's how it works:

You will need a bunch of cardboard boxes, duct tape, markers, and anything else you want to do to be creative. Here are some pictures to help you with your construction.

You can actually make things as simple or complex as you want. The white oven is one of the more simple, yet still awesome ones.


This brown one is slightly more complex, but still fairly easy.









Again, more complex than the first two, but still looking good!
This one is my favorite. I didn't make it, and don't know if I will ever be creative enough to replicate it, but I sure can enjoy looking at the picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment